Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fried Slice?

I'm watching the bonus section of a DVD starring British adult video star Roxy Jezel (i.e it wasn't a Dragon Tales DVD), and as they're applying make-up on her, the guy behind the camera asks her what she likes for breakfast. I have never been to England nor have eaten a British breakfast, but it is slightly different from what Americans eat, or at least there are some interesting variations. One of the things she said was "fried slice" and another lady in the room is puzzled: "fried slice?" Jezel doesn't explain herself, but the guy behind the camera is more puzzled when she says she also likes beans. To me, it's not a big deal to eat beans for breakfast, but I wonder if it has any effect on some of her more risque scenes.

Anyway, I found something called The Idiotica guide to fried-up English Breakfasts, and it does feature an entry for fried slice. Sounds interesting.

No comments: