Monday, March 23, 2009

Food of interest: Kalbi tacos in L.A.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OH!

I somehow came across this blog called Mosely Tribes, and within the site was a blog. It lead to the discovery of a taco being made by a wagon in Los Angeles combining Mexican cuisine with a Korean touch. The end result? Kalbi tacos! Aiya!!! This item is made by KogiBBQ, and this may be Korean food-to-go but their menu shows that they are much more than just a Korean take-out. They also serve something called an Avocado Spread Egg & Cheese Torta, which looks as sexy as it sounds:


A friend tells me a good friend of hers has tried it, and they also have some decent veggie items as well so you don't have to go back to your carnivorous ways. Looks good, and if I'm ever down in L.A., I would definitely go to this place. Egon, FedEx me one.

No comments: