Saturday, December 15, 2007

ATSUI!: Just Simply Good Stuff's Beyond The Border seasoning

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Maybe not "atsui" yet, as I haven't tried this, but my sister was given a gift pack this year and it featured a number of sauces and seasonings. I had never heard of this brand so I wanted to try it out, which I will do very soon.

Just Simply Good Stuff! is a company based out of the small town of Sagle, Idaho, and the seasoning in question is called Beyond The Border. Is is Tex-Mex, Southwestern? I do not know. The website shows they have a number of other seasonings and a chili mix.

Once I commit myself to a taste test, I'll come back with a review.

1 comment:

Robin Carter said...

Hi There!
Just found your comment about my Beyond the Border and curious if you've tried it yet? I have some great recipes on my website justsimplygoodstuff.com/cart for this one and the others I manufacture. Two really easy recipes are Border Crackers: dump cheese crackers in a ziploc bag,add some BTB, shake, enjoy! Or BTB Chile Lime Corn on the Cob: mix BTB,butter,1 tsp fresh lime juice,lime zest,mix,spread on corn,wrap in foil, grill or bake!